Friday, December 10, 2010

Tongue splitting diary, Day 1

So I just put in the first binding before heading out to a league meeting. It's a bit uncomfortable and feels very strange(I am constantly very aware of my tongue. It's quite peculiar). I'm not sure if I have tightened it tight enough, but I figure I'll wait and see how it looks tomorrow once it has swollen up a bit before I make that call.

Right now the battle is making sure it is as centered as possible and making sure it stays that way. The damn thing keeps trying to slip off to the side, just enough to bother me. Symmetry is key!

Here is a crappy picture taken just so to show what it looks like now:


It doesn't look like much, but it will with time. This was taken before I went to the meeting, and even now it looks a little deeper and more pronounced.

On a semi-related note, my roommate made me chicken for dinner and christ that was an uncomfortable meal. It hurts to move my tongue much, so I would pretty much just stick it by my molars, chomp on it and few times, and then swallow. It was still tasty, though... Pain for pleasure, I suppose. I guess I'll stick to liquid-ish foods for the next few days.


Check back for updates! I'm sure they will be more exciting than this one.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment