Monday, December 13, 2010

Tongue splitting diary, day 4/5

Day 4: As of the end of day 3, my tongue had split a bit near the back. Today, it hadn't split any farther so I figured that the bind had gotten a bit too loose. So after derby practice I added another one. It hurt too much to cut out the old one, so I just added another over it.

Day 5: Tried to cut out some of the old bindings I had, but couldn't because the shitty scissors I bought thinking they would be small and sharp enough can't cut through the line. Figured the 2nd binding wasn't done tight enough, so I added a 3rd. This will be the last one I do before I cut out the old ones.

Eating is still a pain in the ass. Managed to choke down a few appetizers at the league potluck the other night but christ. With this newest binding it'll make it even harder for awhile. I need a blender.

Here's a pic of the split at the end day 3. It's super tiny, but it's a start(mind you when I first started there wasn't any space around my tongue piercing at all. Also sorry for the gross mouth color, I had just gotten done eating spaghetti-o's:

1 comment: